Backup Camera,2018 Upgrade Version Car Rear View Front View Reversing Camera 170° Perfect View Angle 7 IR LED Lights Night Vision IP68 Waterproof Universal Backing Camera – Optional Guideline(YES/NO)
Elecwave 8-LED Backup Camera Say goodbye to accidental fender-benders once and for all! The Elecwave 8-LED Vehicle Backup Camera allows you to see everything that’s behind you in real time.You’ll be more aware of your surroundings than ever. The IR-CUT glass lens is amazing,guaranteeing crystal-clear picture and accurate colorization. An ultra-wide 170° view field and
Elecwave 8-LED Backup Camera
Say goodbye to accidental fender-benders once and for all! The Elecwave 8-LED Vehicle Backup Camera allows you to see everything that’s behind you in real time.You’ll be more aware of your surroundings than ever.
The IR-CUT glass lens is amazing,guaranteeing crystal-clear picture and accurate colorization. An ultra-wide 170° view field and 45° angle adjustment eliminates blind spots, keeping you (and other drivers) safe. One button does it all–adjusts the angle,turns on or turns off the guidelines. It’s simple and user-friendly.Eight bright LED lights turn on automatically when visibility is low. They’ll cut through the darkness and provide maximum visibility.
Driving in rain, snow, and other unfavorable conditions can make driving tricky–Thanks to its high IP68 waterproof rating, it will provide sharp images rain or shine. It’s also boasts extreme weather tolerance and is able to operate in environments between -58°F and 176°F.A 5-pin extension cable makes installation a breeze. Just plug it in and hit the road! Drive confidently with Elecwave!
1.Mount the camera to your car’s license plate area, back window, bumper, or a similar location. (No drilling required)
2. Adjust the lens of the camera for full rear view clarity.
3. Connect the power wire (red and black) to your vehicle’s DC 12V~24V power system.
4. Connect the video output (yellow wire) of the camera to the display in your vehicle.
— Image device: 1/4 Inch Color CMOS
— TV system: NTSC
— Viewing angle: 170 Degree
— Waterproof Grade: IP68
— Effective pixels: 628 X 586 pixels/510 x 496 Pixels
— Resolution: 420 TV lines
— Power supply: DC 12V~24V
– 1 x Elecwave Car Rear View Camera
– 1 x AV Cable (26 ft)
– 1 x DC Power Cable
– 1 x User Manual
– 1 x Warranty Card
- One-Button Control: This streamlined vehicle backup camera is all business and no frills. Easy one-button control allows you to shift between front view, back view, and turn guidelines on and off. One press is all it takes
- Super Sharp IR-CUT Lens: State of the art IR-CUT glass provides astoundingly clear images both day and night. The picture is bright, accurate, and free of distortion
- 170° Wide Angle:The 7-LED Backup Camera picks up the slack with a wide 170° view field, eliminating blind spots once and for all. A 45° adjustment angle adds increased visibility, allowing you to adjust the camera to a position that’s best for you
- Automatic LED Night Vision: Drive confidently in the dark thanks to the 8 powerful LED lights. The lights turn on automatically in low-light areas and off automatically in well-lit areas
- Rugged, Weather-Resistant and Waterproof: Rain? Snow? Hail? Desert Heat? The Elecwave 8-LED Vehicle Backup Camera will outlast it all. Ultimate IP68 waterproofing protects the camera from light drizzles and raging storms alike.
Click Here For More Information