Bluetooth OBD2, Foseal OBD OBDII Car Diagnostic Scanner Automotive Check Engine Light OBDii Bluetooth Code Reader Adapter for Android Windows – Compatible with Torque Pro
Note: 1.Any question,please contact us ,we will try our best to help you. 2. NOT compatible with IOS OS-iPhone 6 5s 5c 5 4 iPad Mini 4 3 2,iPod Touch Product Features: 1.Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific , and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database). 2.Clear trouble
1.Any question,please contact us ,we will try our best to help you.
2. NOT compatible with IOS OS-iPhone 6 5s 5c 5 4 iPad Mini 4 3 2,iPod Touch
1.Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific , and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
3.Set the maximum number of responses to obtain
4.Remove spaces from ECU responses (to speed data transmission)
5.Store a unique identifier in EEPROM
6.Set the CAN mask and filter with one command
7.Easily switch between variable and fixed CAN message lengths
8.Send CAN remote frames (RTRs)
10.Wireless (Bluetooth) 5~10meters.
SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
Works on all OBD2 Vehicles (1996 onwards in USA) and EOBD vehicles (Petrol cars from 2001 and diesel cars from 2003/2004 in Europe)
For your information:
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
- Excellent Compatibility: Compatible with model year 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. Supports OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM (May not support Hybrid or electric vehicles).
- Real-Time Engine Sensor Data Available: Foseal OBD2 Scanner allows you to READ REAL-TIME engine sensor data: Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure.
- Easy to Use: Plug the device in your car’s OBD2 port, turn on your car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone or tablet, search for “OBDII” and pair with it (pin 1234), run the download App with simple settings and wait until it connects your car’s ECU successfully.
- Compatible App and System: Recommend Apps are DashCommand, Torque Pro, Torque Lite, OBD Car Doctor, etc. on Google Play. Work with Android cellphone or tablet. For iPhone and iOS devices, please choose WiFi version: ASIN: B00W0SDLRY.
- Package Includes: Foseal Bluetooth OBD2 Adapter and user manual. 6-month hassle-free replacement warranty and easy to reach, friendly customer services.
Click Here For More Information