Car Dash Cam, MAYOGA Car Dashboard Vehicle Camera Camcorder On-dash Video Recorder DVR, HD 1080P, 170° Wide Angle Lens, WDR Night Mode, Motion Detection, Loop Recording, G-sensor, 2.7″ TFT Screen
Features:Resolution: 1080P Full-HD at 30 FPS Lens: 170 degree + HD wide Angle lensScreen: 2.7″ TFTAuto power-on: start recording video once the engine starts. Loop Recording: Automatically overwrites oldest video file with newestParking Monitor: Collisions/shakings will trigger the car camcorder to start recording.G-Sensor: Accident Auto Detection(G-Sensor) can lock data to memoryMotion Detection: auto record unexpected
Resolution: 1080P Full-HD at 30 FPS
Lens: 170 degree + HD wide Angle lens
Screen: 2.7″ TFT
Auto power-on: start recording video once the engine starts.
Loop Recording: Automatically overwrites oldest video file with newest
Parking Monitor: Collisions/shakings will trigger the car camcorder to start recording.
G-Sensor: Accident Auto Detection(G-Sensor) can lock data to memory
Motion Detection: auto record unexpected events when motion is detected
Micro SD card up to 32GB(card not included)
WDR: Wide Dynamic(WDR) Technology
Screen size: 2.7inch
Lens: 170 degree HD wide Angle lens
Video format: MOV
Video Resolution: 1080 Full-HD/720P/WVGA/VGA
Image Format: JPEG
Image resolution: 12M
Loop Recording Time: 2/3/5min
Motion Detection: Yes
Date Time Mark: Yes
Audio Recording: Yes
External Card Supported: TF 32G (not included, class 10 or above)
Support: Windows XP/VISTA/7, MAC
1. Battery ONLY for saving files in emergency. Please always connect the dash cam to external power while in use.
2. Open G-Sensor to lock video data and prevent the data recorded in collision from being covered.It is advised to select low sensitivity.If the sensitivity is too high, once the car passes any uneven road, the cam will lock videos recorded during this time, resulting in a rapid reduction on available memory of the SD card and even crash of the cam. In this situation, you need to format the memory card for re-use.
3. To avoid the loss of data caused by improper operating and to ensure enough storage to run the cam, it is advised to back up the data pre-saved in SD card to a computer/other storage devices and format the SD card regularly.
1 * Dash Cam
1 * Mount
1 * Car Charger
1 * USB Cable
1 * User Manual
- The Car Dash Cam records in the highest quality 1080FHD/720P/WVGA/VGA videos to ensure the details are crystal clear. Super wide 170° angle without distortion.
- Lens: 170 degree + 6G HD wide Angle lens, superior night-vision and WDR, memory Card supports up to 32GB. Wide Dynamic Range technology prevents overload exposure and underexposure, providing a clear view of everything within your windshields field of vision.
- Emergency Recording Mode, when the car detects vibration/collision, the built-in G-Sensor will automatically enter emergency recording mode to capture unexpected driving incidents and lock the recorded images.
- Loop recording: If the memory card runs out of free memory, the dash cam will automatically overwrite oldest video file with newest.
- Motion detection: The car camera will turn on and automatically start recording unexpected events when motion is detected. Automatically power on/off with car ignition.
Click Here For More Information