Car Dash Cam, MAYOGA Dual Lens Car Dashboard Vehicle Camera Camcorder On-dash Video Recorder Front and Rear DVR, Full HD 1080P Rearview Mirror Recorder with 170° Wide Angle Lens, 5.0” IPS Screen
Features1080P Front Cam & 720P Rear Cam H. 264 photography compression technologySimultaneous record in FHD 1080P front and HD 720P rear170° Front Cam+100° Rear Cam.Auto power-on/off: start recording video once the engine starts/stops.Loop Recording: Auto overwrites oldest video file with newestParking Monitor: Collisions/shakings will trigger the car camcorder to start recording.G-Sensor: Accident Auto Detection can
1080P Front Cam & 720P Rear Cam
H. 264 photography compression technology
Simultaneous record in FHD 1080P front and HD 720P rear
170° Front Cam+100° Rear Cam.
Auto power-on/off: start recording video once the engine starts/stops.
Loop Recording: Auto overwrites oldest video file with newest
Parking Monitor: Collisions/shakings will trigger the car camcorder to start recording.
G-Sensor: Accident Auto Detection can lock data to memory
Motion Detection: auto record unexpected events when motion is detected
WDR: Wide Dynamic(WDR) Technology
Chipset: NTK96655+AR0330, 6G HD wide angle lens
Display size: 5″
Front Cam: 1080P+Rear Cam:720P
Front cam angle: 170°+ Rear: 100°
Video format: MOV
Video Resolution: 1080 Full-HD/720P/WVGA/VGA
Image Format: JPG
Image resolution: 12M
Loop Recording: 2/3/5min
Motion Detection: Yes
Date Time Mark: Yes
Audio Recording: Yes
External Storage support: Up to 32GB(TF card not included, class 10 or above)
Computer System: Windows XP/VISTA/7, MAC
1. Battery ONLY for saving files in emergency. Please always connect the cam to external power while in use.
2. Open G-Sensor to lock video data and prevent the data recorded in collision from being covered.Please choose LOW sensitivity.If the sensitivity is too high, once the car passes any uneven road, the cam will lock videos recorded during this time, resulting in a rapid reduction on the available memory of the SD card and even crash of the cam. In this situation, you need to format the memory card for re-use.
3. To avoid the loss of data caused by improper operating and ensure enough storage to run the cam, it is advised to back up the data pre-saved in the SD card to storage devices and format the SD card regularly.
1*Dual Lens Car Camera
- DUAL-LENS & NEVER MISS A LICENSE PLATE: Simultaneous recording in Full HD 1080P front and HD 720P rear – wide 170-degree field of view for front camera and Wide 100-degree field of view for rearview camera – low light compensation feature ensures excellent video quality even for driving in the evening. Waterproof standard of rearview camera : IP67.
- PICTURE-IN-PICTURE DISPLAY: The Front view and rear view videos are displayed on the screen in a picture-in-picture appearance. One-button switch can toggle the display of the two views in either the full screen or the inset window respectively, or turn off the picture-in-picture display.
- AUTOMATIC SAFEGUARDS: Automatic backup camera featuring active display guidelines for reverse parking. Records automatically on vehicle ignition, auto power off with ignition off – energy saving LCD screen off timer – one-button audio recording on/off – integrated G-sensor / accelerometer triggers motion/crash vibration detection recording – parking mode watchdog for 24/7 surveillance of your vehicle.
- LOOP RECORDING: Automatic seamless video recording in loop to use the storage efficiently, with the earliest unlocked video clips being overwritten when reaching the storage card’s maximal capacity. Customizable video clip length of 2, 3 and 5 minutes. NOTE: TF card is not included, CLASS 10 or above.
- CLUTTER-FREE WINDSHIELD: Front camera installs over your vehicles existing rear-view mirror, minimizing visual obstruction. Large high quality 5″ IPS screen is much clear than others normal TN screen – capture photos in 12 megapixels with adjustable exposure metering and ISO sensitivity.
Click Here For More Information