Complete Add-on Remote Starter Fits Buick Encore 2013-2016 – Prewired with T-Harness – Uses Factory Remotes
This kit is compatible with: Buick Encore 2013-2016. Please Note: The keyless entry system on many new GM vehicles are designed to shut down while the vehicle is running. This means that while the vehicle will remote start properly by pressing lock/lock/lock, you will need to use your key to gain entry to the vehicle
This kit is compatible with: Buick Encore 2013-2016. Please Note: The keyless entry system on many new GM vehicles are designed to shut down while the vehicle is running. This means that while the vehicle will remote start properly by pressing lock/lock/lock, you will need to use your key to gain entry to the vehicle while it is running. This is a function of the design of the vehicle not the remote start.n-for automatic transmission vehicles onlyn-for regular key only – NOT for push to start vehicles.
- REMOTE START PACKAGE OVERVIEW – This is a complete remote starter kit for 2013-2016 Buick Encore Key to start. The kit includes a T-harness to simplify connections. Only one wiring connection is required. Compatible with automatic transmission vehicles only. All parts required for installation are included. Does not work with Push to start ignition.
- REMOTE START FEATURES – This is an Add-on remote start system for vehicles with existing keyless entry. It uses your existing factory remotes to start the car by pressing the “lock” button three (3) times. This means you will not have to carry extra key fobs! Warm or cool your car from the comfort of your home. When you are ready to drive, just put your key in the ignition and go! Does not include remotes – uses your factory fob.
- AVAILABLE OPTIONS (at additional cost); Installernet – a nationwide provider of professional installation services for Fortune 500 companies – and us. Also, MyCar a smartphone interface which includes the first year free with service renewal of $29 per year or $59 for 3 years.
- PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION TYPE – This kit uses a plug-in T-Harness which dramatically reduces number of wiring connections that typical systems require. The installation of this product will require only the plug-ins and a ground connection. We provide concise instructions with plug locations for seamless installation. A person with basic knowledge of wiring car electronics should be able to install this product successfully.
- MPC TECHNICAL SUPPORT – This kit includes MPC’s exclusive copyrighted step-by-step installation tip sheet made by MPC’s professional technicians to help you through the installation process. In addition, we offer free USA technical support by phone or email, Monday through Friday between 9am to 5pm AZ time.
Click Here For More Information