Gazer CC155 HD Universal Car Front-view Rear-view Backup Camera/Distance Guide Lines ON/OFF/Waterproof IP67/PAL/NTSC/Super CMOS/175-Degree Viewing Angle/Best Night Vision/Timer Relay
Camera uses 1/4″ extra-sensitive sensor CMOS specially configured for operation in low light conditions – have no “blue” noise, very clear and bright image at night, in poor visibility, in rain or fog.The video signal format switching function allows using the camera in PAL or NTSC. It 10s switch on timer activated when the engine
Camera uses 1/4″ extra-sensitive sensor CMOS specially configured for operation in low light conditions – have no “blue” noise, very clear and bright image at night, in poor visibility, in rain or fog.The video signal format switching function allows using the camera in PAL or NTSC. It 10s switch on timer activated when the engine starts and 10s switch off delay activated when the reverse gear is disengaged. Camera has an extra-wide 175° viewing angle and is absolutely free from geometric distortions thahks to special optics with an anti-reflective glass lens. The option to disable parking guide lines and image mirroring allows using the camera both for rear and front view. Camera is compatible with Gazer CAxxx mounts and can be installed instead of license plate light. Gazer mounts are identical with original license plate lights and use the original lamp of license plate light or LED backlight with 2700K warm light. Camera installation is easy and considered. The control and commutation unit for plug&pluy installation included. It consists with special power cable with relay block and LC-filter, commutation unit, wiring (26.2 ft), additional cable with power jack and RCA video out – to plug&play monitor connection. Due to the considered connection, there are no conflicts with the vehicle’s electrical system when using the camera.
Sensor CMOS 1/4″; PAL 720×576, NTSC 720×480
Resolution PAL 540TVL, NTSC 500TVL
Video signal format PAL/NTSC
Angle of view 175º
Signal/noise ratio › 46dB
Mirror image ON/OFF
Guide lines on the image ON/OFF
Supply voltage DC 12V
Current consumption 85mA
Protection level IP67
Operating temperature -30° – +70° C
1x Backup Camera
1x Universal Mount
1x Control and Commutation Unit
- Aptina MT139 sensor, special settings for the best night vision mode without IR. Completely sealed with IP-67 grade waterproof & dustproof, works perfectly in harsh conditions – rain, snow, countless car washes, etc.
- Extra-wide 175° viewing angle for maximum visibility behind the vehicle. Special optics with an anti-reflective glass lens that compensates geometric distortions on the image. Ability to switch between PAL and NTSC image formats. Unique distance guide lines on the image help to control the distance to obstacles from any angle. Distance guide lines and image mirroring can be disable that allows using the camera both for rear and front view.
- Compatible with Gazer CAxxx mounts – to install the camera instead of license plate light. Find a special CA bracket for your car via gazer.com (more than 300 types of Gazer mount can be installed in more than 3000 cars).
- Pre-activation and deactivation delay function: camera switches on for 10 sec when the engine starts and stays on for 10 sec after the reverse gear is disengaged. Special power cable with relay block and LC-filter included. Can be plug&play connected with car monitor Gazer MC125/Gazer MC135 – have RCA video connector and power supply connector for monitor.
- All need cables included, total length of them is 30.5 ft. Camera connector is round with diameter of only 0.2 inch. This allows to lay a cable and to connect a camera even through a very small vehicle hole.
Click Here For More Information