Rexing X80 5″ Large TFT LCD FHD 1080P Dual-lens 170° Wide Angle 32GB Memory Card Rear View Mirror Car Camera
– Front view video resolutions (frame rate): 1920*1080 (30fps), 1280*720 (30fps) – Rear view video resolutions (frame rate): 640*480 (30fps) – Video format: AVI – Photo quality: 1280*720 (1M), 1920*1080 (3M), 2560*1920 (5M), 3264*2448 (8M) – Photo format: JPEG – Display size: 5″ 16:9 TFT LCD – Front view lens view angle: 170° – External
– Front view video resolutions (frame rate): 1920*1080 (30fps), 1280*720 (30fps)
– Rear view video resolutions (frame rate): 640*480 (30fps)
– Video format: AVI
– Photo quality: 1280*720 (1M), 1920*1080 (3M), 2560*1920 (5M), 3264*2448 (8M)
– Photo format: JPEG
– Display size: 5″ 16:9 TFT LCD
– Front view lens view angle: 170°
– External Storage support: Up to 32GB TF card
– Microphone for audio recording: Supported
– Internal speaker for playback: Supported
– Interface: Mini USB
– USB format: USB 2.0
– Battery: 320mAH internal Li-ion battery
– G-Sensor: Supported
– Supported computer operating systems:Windows XP/Vista/7/8
– Dimensions: 12″*3.46″*1.54″
1 * X80 Rear-view mirror camera (with a SanDisk 32GB MicroSD Card Inserted)
1 * User manual
1 * USB cable
1 * Car charger
1 * Rear camera
1 * Rear camera extension cable
$15 worth of gift in the package: 32GB original SanDisk MicroSD card already inserted.
Quality Guarantee :
Our products have 7 Days Money Back and come with 12 months warranty guarantee.
- Rexing is one of the most famous and professional dash camera manufacturers and has its own design, R&D team and manufacturing factory. X80 is the newest release of its product line. With its enlarged mirror surface, X80 gives drivers better viewing angle of the rear with a large 5″ screen in the middle for display.
- Record Full HD 1920×1080 high resolution video. Loop recording with customizable video clip length of 2, 3 and 5 minutes, which automatically overwrites the oldest footage when the memory card gets full. As well as a G-Sensor, which senses sudden acceleration and collisions to automatically capture and protect critical footage in an accident.
- Using large-aperture lens and 170°oversized wide angle for the front recorder camera.Rear camera provids simultaneous rear view video recording and display at 480p/30fps. When connecting to the reversing light cable, automatic backup monitoring will be triggered to show on the display screen at the same time of backing up the vehicle.
- Installed with an original SanDisk 32GB memory card so that they are ready to use straight out of the box. Automatically turn on and record when the engine starts, and automatically turn off shortly after the engine is off.
- Multiple languages with easy operation. One-button for audio recording on/off for privacy protection concerns. One-button picture taking at the maximum resolution of 8M pixels. One-button for emergency video recording and locking. Customizable automatic display off while recording for energy saving. One-button switch can toggle the display between front camera image and rear camera image.
Click Here For More Information