TaoTronics® TT-CC22 Bar Type Car License Plate Mount Rear View Backup Camera (Waterproof IP67 / Color CMOS / 170-Degree Viewing Angle / Distance Scale Lines / Zinc Metal / Black)
TaoTronics TT-CC22 is a rear view backup camera that mounts easily on the license plate, and it fits most vehicles using U.S. and Canada standard license plate. Finished in quality zinc chrome with dark color, it looks descent on the car. The camera is built with 1/4″ PC1030 CMOS imager, produces high definition image to
TaoTronics TT-CC22 is a rear view backup camera that mounts easily on the license plate, and it fits most vehicles using U.S. and Canada standard license plate. Finished in quality zinc chrome with dark color, it looks descent on the car. The camera is built with 1/4″ PC1030 CMOS imager, produces high definition image to your RCA-compatible in-car monitor even in low illumination environment. Equipped with 170-Deg. Viewing angle macros lens, it gives you large viewing fields and eliminates any blind spots behind you. Thanks to the IP67-Compliant weatherproofing, the camera works in a variety of weather condition. Choose TT-CC22 and take an extra eye behind you so you can drive with more safety and confidence!
– Image Sensor: 1/4″ Color CMOS PC1030
– H. Resolutions: 656×492 pixels, 420 TV lines
– Lens Angle: 170-Deg. Diagonal
– Min. Illumination: 0.1 – 0.5Lux/F=1.2
– Video output: RCA connector, 1.0V p-p, 75ohm
– Power Supply: DC12V
– Operating Temp.: -10?~55? RH95% Max
1. Clean the camera installation surface.
2. Mount the camera on the license plate and fix it temporarily with the existing screws.
3. Complete all of the required connections (we recommend you to ask a professional for help if you have no experience on installing a car rear view system).
4. Change the shift lever to the R (Reverse) range to view the image of the rear of the vehicle.
5. Unbolt the screws on top of the camera to adjust the camera angle so that the rear part of the vehicle or the rear bumper is visible at the bottom of the monitor screen, and then tighten the hex screws firmly.
6. Fix the camera firmly in position.
TT-CC22 Backup Camera, 4ft Power Cable, 18ft RCA Video Cable, User Manual
- Quality zinc metal material with IP-67 grade waterproof & dustproof, works well in atrocious weather;
- 170-Deg diagonal viewing angle, HD PC 1030 Color CMOS (656*492) image sensor, low LUX performance of 0.5Lux;
- Camera lens 120-Deg up and down tiltable, allows you to adjust it to best shooting angle;
- Built-in grid lines as a trapezoid electronic ruler while reversing, 3ft measured by every interval;
- Mounts easily on the license plate, ideal for most vehicles that use a standard U.S. license plate.
Click Here For More Information