Tachograph R300 Video and Audio Recording DVR Car Vehicle Electronic
Specifications:1. Sensor: 2 CMOS Sensors2. Display: 2.7” (16:9) FTT LCD panel or TV out. TV out support NTSC & PAL.3. Audio: Support recording and playback4. RTC: Install system clock inside5. Video Size: 1280 x 480 30FPS (2CH Record), 640 x 480 30FPS (1CH Record)6. Memory Card: SDHC Class 64GB ~ 32GB, proprietary file format, need
1. Sensor: 2 CMOS Sensors
2. Display: 2.7” (16:9) FTT LCD panel or TV out. TV out support NTSC & PAL.
3. Audio: Support recording and playback
4. RTC: Install system clock inside
5. Video Size: 1280 x 480 30FPS (2CH Record), 640 x 480 30FPS (1CH Record)
6. Memory Card: SDHC Class 64GB ~ 32GB, proprietary file format, need to use the player to start the movie
7. Support GPS module
8. Support G Sensor
9. Battery: Bulit-in lithium polymer battery
10. Lens: Front lens with ultra wide angle of 140 degrees; back lens with ultra wide-angle of 120 degrees
11. System Requirement: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/windows 7, MAC OS x above 10.3.6
12. TF memory card slot: Micro TF
13. Special Request: Due to the use of exclusive file format, please use player or FW Format player before using SD card, after that we can start recording. Automatically start recording after external power supply, and automatically shut down after removing.
Package Contents :
1 x 2.7″ HD DVR
1 x Car Charger
1 x GPS module
1 x Mount
1 x Clip
1 x User manual
- Built-in dual camera, bringing convenience for you to take photo and video at front and back at the same time
- Newly added GPS module can record the whole driving track. Using random specialized software, you can see the video at computer, at the same time connect Google map through the internet, driving track shows on the map and you can trace the running route of the vehicle.
- Built-in gravity sensor G-sensor can record the gravity sensing information. Using random specialized software, you can see the video at computer, at the same time read the gravity sensing date to trace accident and abnormal circumstance occurred in the running process.
Click Here For More Information