TaoTronics® TT-CC17 Waterproof Color CMOS Car License Plate Frame Mount Rear View Backup Camera with 8 IR LED Night Vision (170 Degree Viewing Angle / Distance Scale Line / Zinc Metal Casing / Siver)
TaoTronics– Technology Enhances Life Specifications: – Image Sensor: Color CMOS PC1030 – Lens Angle: 170 Degree Diagonal – H. Resolutions: 656*492 pixels, 420 TV Lines – Min. Illumination: 0lux with IR on – Video Output: RCA connector, 1.0V p-p, 75ohm – Power Consumption: 60mA – Power Source: DC 12V – Operating Temperature: -25 to 65
TaoTronics– Technology Enhances Life
– Image Sensor: Color CMOS PC1030
– Lens Angle: 170 Degree Diagonal
– H. Resolutions: 656*492 pixels, 420 TV Lines
– Min. Illumination: 0lux with IR on
– Video Output: RCA connector, 1.0V p-p, 75ohm
– Power Consumption: 60mA
– Power Source: DC 12V
– Operating Temperature: -25 to 65 Deg. C (-13 ~ 149 Deg. F) RH95%MAX
– Dimensions: 12.21″ x 6.34″ x 1.08″
The TT-CC17 can be installed easily on the license plate position, and it is compatible with most vehicles using U.S. or Canada standard license plates.
1. Clean the camera installation surface.
2. Mount the camera on the license plate and fix it temporarily with the existing screws.
3. Complete all of the required connections (we recommend you to ask a professional for help if you have no experience on installing a car rear view system).
4. Change the shift lever to the R (Reverse) range to view the image of the rear of the vehicle.
5. Use the L-wrench to adjust the camera angle so that the rear part of the vehicle or the rear bumper is visible at the bottom of the monitor screen, then tighten the hex screws firmly.
6. Fix the camera firmly in position.
When the product gets dirty, wipe clean with a silicon cloth or soft cloth moistened with water. Do not use a hard dry cloth or a volatile substance such as lacquer thinner or alcohol, scratches, deformation, degradation or damage may result.
– 1 x Car Rear View Camera
– 1 x Power Cable
– 1 x 20 ft RCA Video Cable
– 1 x L-Wrench
– 1 x User Manual
- Quality zinc metal license mount camera frame with IP-67 grade waterproof & dustproof, works well in atrocious weather;
- HD Color CMOS (PC1030, 656*492) imager, with 8 infared LEDs, excellent night vision performance, provides safety reversing both in day & night;
- Macro camera lens with 170-Deg diagonal wide viewing, 120-Deg up and down tiltable, allows you to adjust it to best shooting angle;
- Built-in grid lines as a trapezoid electronic ruler, 3ft measured by every interval, keeps you much more secure while reversing;
- Mounts easily on the license plate with the existing screws, ideal for most vehicles that use a standard U.S. or Canada license plate.
Click Here For More Information