VicTsing Bluetooth 4.0 Music Audio Receiver Adapter NFC-Enabled Hands free Car kit with APTX Technology for CD Quality Sound Home Stereo
NFC Compatibility: NFC Bluetooth pairing function has been tested (or reported by users as working) with these phones: Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7, LG Optimus G, G Pro, 4X HD, Samsung Galaxy S4 SV, Galaxy S3 SIII, Galaxy Nexus*, Galaxy Note II, S3 mini, Galaxy Victory 4G LTE, HTC One, OneX/XL/SV*, HTC First Facebook Home,
NFC Bluetooth pairing function has been tested (or reported by users as working) with these phones: Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7, LG Optimus G, G Pro, 4X HD, Samsung Galaxy S4 SV, Galaxy S3 SIII, Galaxy Nexus*, Galaxy Note II, S3 mini, Galaxy Victory 4G LTE, HTC One, OneX/XL/SV*, HTC First Facebook Home, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC Windows Phone 8X, Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8, Nokia Lumia 820, Nokia Lumia 822, Nokia Lumia 810, Nokia 301/700/701/720/610 NFC, Sony Experia S, Experia P, Experia Ion, Xperia TX (ST29i), Experia V, Motorola Droid Razr M, Droid DNA, other Smartphones and bluetooth enable devices
How to connect two bluetooth devices at the same time?
1, Enter the pairing mode of the bluetooth music receiver: blue light and red light are flashing alternately.
2, Turn on the bluetooth function of your first smartphone and click “connect” to connect your phone to the bluetooth receiver.
3, After they pair successfully, please turn off the bluetooth function of your first smart phone. (PS: it is to turn off bluetooth function of your phone, not disconnect from the receiver.) And the receiver will become the pairing mode.
4, Turn on the bluetooth function of your second smartphone and click “connect” to the bluetooth receiver.
5, Please turn on the bluetooth function on your first smartphone and thenclick “connect”. Until this monment, two smartphones will both connect the receiver at the same time.
Installation of Tap-and-Pair App (or any other NFC Bluetooth pairing handover app compliant to NFC Forum Specifications) is required for Android OS version 4.0.x, despite NFC hardware support by the phone.
Tap-and-Pair app can be downloaded free of charge from Google Play Store. Phones that have been upgraded to 4.1/4.2 (Jelly Bean) do not require app installation for NFC Bluetooth pairing.
- Play music from your iPhone/iPod touch wirelessly through your home stereo. Play your music wirelessly from up to 33 feet away. Play the Music of Your iPhone/iPod touch Wirelessly Through Your Home Stereo. Enjoy the convenience of a wireless connection while listening to your favorite tunes.
- With Bluetooth 4.0 technology, you’ll get reliable, high-quality sound. Support Handfree function. With the innovative Bluetooth Music Receiver, you can appreciate the superior sound of your home speakers while controlling your playlist from the comfort of your sofa.
- If your phone has NFC, just tap it to the audio receiver to make an instant connection. For Bluetooth phones or computers without NFC, the pairing process is the same as if connecting other regular Bluetooth audio receivers and speakers.
- Specifications: Bluetooth v4.0 with EDR for superior wireless performance; Support A2DP, APTX,CLASS 1&2; Two-Link: can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time; Powered by 5V DC; Built-in rechargeable 250mA Li-battery; Output Current: 1A, Output Voltage: 5V.
- Compatible with all devices enabled with A2DP stereo Bluetooth. Package included: 1 x Bluetooth Music Receiver. 1 x Mini USB Cable. 1 x 3.5mm-to-3.5mm cable. 1 x user manual.
Click Here For More Information